innov8tive Minds is a venture development organisation committed to helping governments and economic development organisations INCREASE the QUALITY and QUANTITY of STARTUPS created.
We help to:
- Create new and vibrant startup communities;
- Nurture, re-engineer and re-purpose ecosystems and programmes so that they stay abreast of changing needs, styles of delivery, emerging trends and funding models;
- Measure and benchmark. We are passionate about impact and measures to ensure the best results.
Our wider team has experience working on every continent and as such we are well placed to ensure that any plan we create takes into account your culture and environment, nurtures your entrepreneurs and investors simultaneously, and supports the development and expertise of your entrepreneur-support professionals.
How do we do this?
By understanding your startup community and by tailoring a solution for you. We deliver:
- Impact assessments & benchmarking of your current activity and programmes
- Strategies that take into account your environment and culture, best practice and entrepreneur-friendly policy
- Help you to create new programmes or identify and secure the best international programmes
- Assist you to become internationally recognised and connected.
Within an innovation context, we do not believe that “one size fits all”. We believe in developing your people, your place and your opportunity to create better businesses and investments.
But what do we know?
- We represent the British Government, identifying and attracting foreign technology entrepreneurs with globally scalable opportunities for the UKTI Sirius and Global Entrepreneur Programmes.
- We represent the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) accrediting international accelerators.
- We work with a large number of internationally recognised programmes and frameworks.
- We work with a large number of internationally recognised investors and other venture development organisations.